Or Call: (020) xxxx–xxxx
Home renovation is a big decision. Casper Builders are building experts in Edinburgh, and know how to make the best decisions when it comes to home renovations. Casper Builders have been renovating homes for many years, so you can trust that they will get your project done right!
Home renovation is a big change to your home that makes it more efficient, modern, and beautiful. Casper Builders can help you with any type of home renovation, from bathroom installation or kitchen installations to full house makeovers!
There are many benefits for homeowners who choose Casper builders as their building experts in Edinburgh during the renovation process. The first benefit is money saving on energy bills by upskilling insulation, which will give you massive savings over time. Another great advantage is increasing the value of your property when selling later down the road.
You should avoid investing in major renovations if there isn’t enough room in your household budget.
Another time home renovation isn’t the best option is if the timing is bad. Casper builders will always do their best to time construction projects so that they don’t coincide with major holidays or other family events.
Knowing what your needs are, understanding any building regulations and having a clear picture of what you want each room to look like. It’s also very important not to make decisions under pressure during renovations since this can lead to mistakes in planning.
- THE EXPECTED BUDGET: When choosing Casper Builders as your building experts in Edinburgh, there are no hidden costs-everything we quote for will be fully explained upfront without surprises later on down the line.
- BE REALISTIC WHEN PLANNING FOR HOME RENOVATION: We recommend setting aside enough money to cover the cost of any unexpected expenses that may occur.
- CONDUCT SOME RESEARCH: Casper Builders are building experts in Edinburgh with experience and expertise. Not only that, but we also have a reputation for providing excellent workmanship at affordable prices, which is why so many homeowners choose us as their preferred choice when planning home renovation projects. We can help you every step of the way, whether it’s about choosing new flooring or selecting colours to paint your walls. All advice given will be based on our vast knowledge and years of experience within the industry.
- ADHERE TO COUNCIL REGULATIONS: The council regulations will vary depending on where you live, and Casper Builders can help make sure the renovation project is compliant with all necessary building regulations, as well as local bylaws.
- THINK OF THE BIGGER PICTURE: How much time do you spend indoors? If possible, try to complete your renovations during the summer months. Natural light will make rooms feel larger and you’ll be able to enjoy the outdoors more. It’s also a good idea to think about building at a time of year when your local weather is mild and dry. We offer free renovation estimates for all clients based in Edinburgh. Our expert team can provide helpful advice and help keep costs low. Other factors will impact how much money you spend renovating, such as:
- FOLLOW THE RENOVATION PROCESS CLOSELY: Of course, following the renovation process closely is one of the ways to ensure you spend the least amount of time and money on your home renovation. We are building experts in Edinburgh who can offer advice, guidance and support to ensure you have a successful project from start to finish.
The home renovation process starts with Casper Builders’ team assessing the scope of work required and providing a free renovation estimate. Casper Builders will take into account your preferences, priorities, and requirements for any home renovations, so you can have a full picture before deciding on which building contractor to choose.
After that, we will provide a detailed written proposal that includes:
Our building experts in Edinburgh will work closely with you and our design team to ensure the renovation process goes smoothly. We liaise, consult and advise every step of the way.
In addition to renovations, we also offer bricklaying services, so you can have peace of mind from start to finish. Casper Builders ensures our clients are always fully informed about their projects at all times throughout construction.
Casper Builders will answer all of your questions about the process so you can understand exactly what to expect when undertaking an exciting new home improvement project.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN A FREE RENOVATION ESTIMATE?
Casper Builders offers an all-inclusive fee structure – this means there are no hidden fees involved in renovating your property! The only costs that you need to consider are those associated with materials used during the project, as well as incidental expenses such as travel time from suppliers or labourers if they go over their allocated hours.
WHAT EXACTLY DO CASPER BUILDERS DO WHEN THEY VISIT MY HOUSE?
Our team will carry out an inspection where we’ll take measurements before visiting your preferred showroom, where together we’ll pick out the stylish yet practical materials for your project. Casper Builders will then get started on building or renovating your new room.
WHAT INFORMATION DO I NEED TO PROVIDE YOU WITH?
There’s no reason why we can’t build, refurbish or extend any space in your home regardless of how big it is, but we might ask you to consider if certain rooms would be more suitable than others-such as a bathroom over an attic conversion. We’ll also require details about what needs doing and measurements so that we can quote accurately before work starts. Once all this has been discussed, our team will come back around again to go through the options side by side, which allows us to give you our expert opinion and answer any questions you may have.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN ESTIMATE AND A DESIGN AGREEMENT?
An estimate is an approximation of the cost, whereas a design agreement sets out what Casper Builders will do for you and how much it will cost.
HOW LONG WILL MY PROJECT TAKE?
This all depends on your individual needs and requirements, but we have found around three months from start to finish works well for most projects.
WHY DO ROOFING ESTIMATES VARY SO WIDELY?
Roof prices largely depend on multiple factors, including size, pitch, material type/quality, and labour hours, which means it’s important to have several quotes before deciding who you want doing your roof work.
WILL THERE BE A BIG MESS DURING OUR PROJECT?
The renovation process can create some dust, but Casper Builders ensures that all areas of construction will always remain safe by placing floor runners down to protect against marks or scratches.
I’VE WORKED WITH UNPLEASANT CONTRACTORS IN THE PAST. WHAT ARE YOUR WORKERS LIKE?
Casper’s staff are friendly and professional-they will always be courteous both verbally and non-verbally when interacting with you or other members of your family.
WILL I NEED TO PAY FOR A DESIGN AGREEMENT?
The answer is no-all our free renovation estimates include an in-depth consultation with one of our expert interior designers, which will allow us to provide you with specific information about how much it would cost for each room. If there’s anything else that you’d like to be included, then just let us know!
HOW MUCH DOES A CONSTRUCTION AND RENOVATION PROJECT COST?
The best way to get an accurate price point is by arranging a site survey so that Casper can accurately assess what’s involved in each project, then offer you some options which suit your budget. A good rule of thumb usually dictates that more money equals better quality workmanship and materials used throughout the process-such as using our line of high-quality wood products, for example. This is why Casper Builders offers a design agreement with each project to ensure that you can keep the designs if you decide not to build your projects.
WHAT TYPES OF INSURANCE SHOULD A CONTRACTOR CARRY?
Casper Builders carries liability insurance in case any of our employees or subcontractors are injured on your property during the renovation process.
IF I SIGN A DESIGN AGREEMENT, DO I GET TO KEEP THE DESIGN IF I DECIDE NOT TO BUILD THE PROJECT WITH CASPER BUILDERS?
By law, Casper Builders is obliged to retain the design file for six years. This will be stored either with Casper or in our office.
DO YOU USE SUBCONTRACTORS?
Casper uses direct hires only with all workers carrying full background checks-ensuring optimum security through every phase.
WHY SHOULD I SPEND MONEY ON NEW WINDOWS?
New Casper Builders windows are not only an investment in your property but also aesthetically pleasing and high-performing. The Casper Builder’s warranty covers the window for ten years.
HOW DO YOU HANDLE COMMUNICATION WITH US DURING OUR PROJECT?
If you need help with anything else please feel free to call us on
020 xxxx xxxx